Our D

I realize it was only the first game, and there are always Kinks to work out. Over All the team looked great But is anyone else a bit concerned that Our D Line got very little if any Pressure on Their QB? Maybe it was because some of Our D is So young Idk just curious what everyone thought

We're not steller, but did you noticed we tackled well. Yeah a missed a tackle here or there, but the rest of the team was hustling to help. Players running down the field, chasing the play. He had a few interception, although I think we dropped more than we caught. Still the door is opening a bit wider with opportunity right now.

I noticed the Defense over all looked to be faster. The blown coverage's in the secondary is to be expected when u have so many young guy's playing. Alot of my friends think i,m crazy but I think the Husker's could be rather good this year :D I realize it is only one game, but only place to go is Up from here IMO

If those friends think you're crazy, then tell them I'm crazy too ;)

I like the defense. The Line played solid most of the game. And Bo never cared about total yards, only points. More challenges ahead

Given time of possesion and yards allowed vs points scored. I'm impressed with the conditioning of the D. Most couldn't hold up to that kind of abuse, ie VA Tech.

granted, I aagree there is still work to do. BUT, the clay is still being molded. By conference time it should be shaped into a refined extremely functional machine.