Beautiful system, but...what about the burn-in period? You do know that you need to burn a system like that in, don't you? Really, it's not much good until that's done.

I really don't have the time, but...ah, what the hell. Package it up and ship it to me, and I'll make the time to properly burn it in. I'll then ship it off to Dave for a while, as well.

A sacrifice on our parts, I know, but that's what friends are for!

Beautiful system, but...what about the burn-in period? You do know that you need to burn a system like that in, don't you? Really, it's not much good until that's done.

I really don't have the time, but...ah, what the hell. Package it up and ship it to me, and I'll make the time to properly burn it in. I'll then ship it off to Dave for a while, as well.

A sacrifice on our parts, I know, but that's what friends are for!

Thinks for the offer AR but it came pre burned in…

I had been in the habit of building my own up from inherited computers but I was ready for a preloaded one. Plus my old one finally gave out and as I'm sure anyone can relate, I can't be without a computer for any length of time. They're like grandma.. right AR and Blackshirt?.. you know what I mean...

Yo,

I bought parts from all over the net cpu here, hdd there and learned a lot of things about what to do and what not to do. But I think the pre bought way has good advantages meaning-warranty and tech support

I built a AMD 64 3500 with 74 gb Raptor drive 6800GT video with 512 ram. A 200gb WD 7200rpm hdd two DVD burners 5 cooling fans and a xp90c heatsink. Spent 1800 bucks and had fun. Smokes on video and net surfing with dsl.

Like you guys I would have withdrawals without checking mail surfing and the other myriad of things to do on the net.

To build a sys just have some knowledgeable friends to steer you in the right direction.

Its all relative, ive spent 1000+ on golf, 500+ on deep sea equipt, 1800+ on paintball stuff. Sure as hell cant leave too much money for my son dont think So Cal could survive a rich Rawhide :lol:

Good luck with the computer

good brand and very stable.

just dont make the riddles harder

:cheers