Live Wire Top 25

Illojikal

Not too bad. It's def better and it is very interesting that you have BYU Boise State and TCU in the top 10.

Will you put NU in the top 10 if they win at Blacksburg?

Thank you! It would depend a lot on what happened above them. There arent a lot of marquee match-ups this week, so I'm not anticipating a lot of movement. But I would put Nebraska somewhere in the top 15 if they do win.

And to the guy saying its an ad ... ads are for products that make money. Its relavent because this is a college football board and the author (me) is local. If you don't like the blog, don't read it, but I do put a lot of effort into it, so say what you will. Would you rather me post the entire thing as a post on the message board? That would be annoying huh?

Thanks all!

Not too bad. It's def better and it is very interesting that you have BYU Boise State and TCU in the top 10.

Will you put NU in the top 10 if they win at Blacksburg?

Thank you! It would depend a lot on what happened above them. There arent a lot of marquee match-ups this week, so I'm not anticipating a lot of movement. But I would put Nebraska somewhere in the top 15 if they do win.

And to the guy saying its an ad ... ads are for products that make money. Its relavent because this is a college football board and the author (me) is local. If you don't like the blog, don't read it, but I do put a lot of effort into it, so say what you will. Would you rather me post the entire thing as a post on the message board? That would be annoying huh?

Thanks all!

No, the links are annoying enough thank you.