It was over when............

I can honestly say this, i knew we were going to loose. Few years ago we were playing usc. We had just taken the lead and the tv spans to a couple nebraska players are dancing on the sidelines. I was like what the hell is this crap. We dont do this.

So today theres a minute left and were up buy 5. God D@m tv pans to a nebraska player whos dancing on the sidelines. Me and my brother scream, nooooooooooo dont do that you as#hole. Sure enough we lose. The dam game aint over until its over. We dont need to be cocky when we havent scored one f'ing TOUCHDOWN AND SPECIAL TEAMS NEEDS TO BAIL OUR ASSES OUT. Just my thought

Did the camera actually show Bo throwing the headset? LOL I just knew he had thrown it because it wasn't on his head anymore after the big pass play!

It did indeed. Pretty good toss - but it sure looked like he held back, at the same time. Looked as if he wanted to hurl it into Row 50...

LMAO! That's awesome! Wish I could have that as my avatar thing, have a little clip of him throwing it would be sweet!

I can honestly say this, i knew we were going to loose. Few years ago we were playing usc. We had just taken the lead and the tv spans to a couple nebraska players are dancing on the sidelines. I was like what the hell is this crap. We dont do this.

So today theres a minute left and were up buy 5. God D@m tv pans to a nebraska player whos dancing on the sidelines. Me and my brother scream, nooooooooooo dont do that you as#hole. Sure enough we lose. The dam game aint over until its over. We dont need to be cocky when we havent scored one f'ing TOUCHDOWN AND SPECIAL TEAMS NEEDS TO BAIL OUR ASSES OUT. Just my thought

Unfortunately, I think the majority of us could come up with our own 'it was over when...' stories from today. For me, two of my friends' comments hurt... When we got the 1st and goal and had the first penalty my friend said, "Wouldn't it be funny if we took ourselves out of field goal range?" The kicker was when the Hokies got the ball back for their final possession and my roommate said, "Isn't this game eerily similar to the USC- Ohio State game?" And sure enough, they pull it out.. :dunno

Did the camera actually show Bo throwing the headset? LOL I just knew he had thrown it because it wasn't on his head anymore after the big pass play!

It did indeed. Pretty good toss - but it sure looked like he held back, at the same time. Looked as if he wanted to hurl it into Row 50...

Yeah, it looked like a disgusted "meh" toss, not a tantrum hurling of the headset.