NU-VT.....Neither team top 10 material

WCHusker

Reality is starting to set in after this debacle.

This game was just flat out ugly. The mistakes & fouls on both sides never seemed to end-and there is no excuse for that flag after flag riddled drive that went from 1st & goal to punting from what, the 40?

Most of the game, both QBs looked like deer staring into the headlights. Granted-both defenses played very well, but that game was an exhibition of offensive ineptness.

I guess both were ranked about where they belong. I don't see either one cracking the top 10 this year.

This game was just flat out ugly. The mistakes & fouls on both sides never seemed to end-and there is no excuse for that flag after flag riddled drive that went from 1st & goal to punting from what, the 40?

Most of the game, both QBs looked like deer staring into the headlights. Granted-both defenses played very well, but that game was an exhibition of offensive ineptness.

I guess both were ranked about where they belong. I don't see either one cracking the top 10 this year.

Do you think many Husker fans did? I certainly didn't, and I guess the feeling I was getting was that many others didn't think we'd be top 10 this season either.

I would agree that Vtech is overrated, but I think the jury is still out on us. I mean we had this team on the ropes the whole game and just couldn't finish. We beat ourselves today and lost, so in that respect I guess you can say were overrated, but I honestly think were a much better football team than we showed today.

Eby, I guess you don't let the KoolAid in here get to you....lol.

Both teams are probably better than they looked today, but that is in part due to the jobs the defenses were doing-and oh, by the way-the noise certainly did seem to cause a couple issues on our end-just look at the timeout burn rate.

Yeah, usually no KoolAid for me. I guess I always kinda thought most of what the sunshine pumpers post is overly hopeful by intention. Sorta like, "Why hope for anything but the absolute best." But in the back of their minds they probably accept we're not quite as good as they hope we are.

That's what I thought was usually the case, at least. Could easily be wrong.

All this implys is that both need a lot of work before they considered Top 10 teams.