#2 Texas at #6 Nebraska, Saturday 9/26/2009

This is going to be a great match! I'd love to see us hand Texas their first loss of the season.

I went to the Texas-Iowa State match on Friday. Good loud crowd of about 3500 people. ISU was pretty scrappy and hung tough in Gregory Gym but Texas was too much. I liked ISU's strategy, they were pushing the ball back over pretty quickly and it seemed to catch Texas off guard a bit the first couple of games, but by the third game UT made some adjustments and it was over. Juliann Faucette had some big blocks at important times. Ashley Engle is an outstanding setter, she is fun to watch and makes good decisions. I thought she was getting really good passes to work with. UT's defense is starting to look pretty tough.

This will be a good test for the Huskers but I think we are up to the task. Go Big Red!

NU has the talent to beat anyone, IMO. They're not quite running on all cylinders yet though. Once they do, it bad news for the Big 12.

And.. isn't Destinee Hooker like in her 7th year? She won't go away!

lol @ hooker... seems like it doesnt it?

and yea, we do have the talent to beat anyone.. they need more time together to get it all to mesh though... this team will be tough to beat down the stretch...

NU has the talent to beat anyone, IMO. They're not quite running on all cylinders yet though. Once they do, it bad news for the Big 12.

and yea, we do have the talent to beat anyone.. they need more time together to get it all to mesh though... this team will be tough to beat down the stretch...

If you saw the video of the cute little 3 year old at the Phillies game last week (I think about everybody's seen it).... it was Hannah Werth's brother Jayson who hit the foul ball. That Hannah is going to be the real deal.

If you saw the video of the cute little 3 year old at the Phillies game last week (I think about everybody's seen it).... it was Hannah Werth's brother Jayson who hit the foul ball. That Hannah is going to be the real deal.

lol yup... known about the whole Werth line since she committed.. my dad's done nothing but rave about her and the talent lol... talks about it all the time.. Like both parents, a sister(?) and one or 2 more all were college athletes... it's a freak of a family for athletes.. crazy crazy