ESPN Gameday

ohiohusker

Im a little curious as to who owns the record for sellouts. not just consecutively. Is it the Huskers, or is it a team thats been around longer than we have...

In anycase to the VT fan, he makes it sound like he has something better to do than watch VaTech play football on Saturday.

C'mon is Saturday in fall, that means college football no matter where the hell you are! :)

Truthfully someone has to hold the record for consecutive sellouts, quite frankly i am proud that it is the Cornhuskers, we have worked long and hard to obtain the record and keep it going.

GO BIG RED!

Im a little curious as to who owns the record for sellouts. not just consecutively. Is it the Huskers, or is it a team thats been around longer than we have...

In anycase to the VT fan, he makes it sound like he has something better to do than watch VaTech play football on Saturday.

C'mon is Saturday in fall, that means college football no matter where the hell you are! :)

Truthfully someone has to hold the record for consecutive sellouts, quite frankly i am proud that it is the Cornhuskers, we have worked long and hard to obtain the record and keep it going.

GO BIG RED!

i think also everyone is just passionate through thick and thin.... even over here when hawaii had its BCS run we only had ONE lously sell out....... people are just stoked on the huskers thats all