Congrats x2

freefall

First of all, nice rebound against ULL. Doesn't matter that it was just ULL, you guys took care of business and that's what counts. Second, 300 straight sellouts is amazing. It's funny, my buddy celebrated his 100th straight VT home game this past weekend too. With any luck in 30 years we'll still be tailgating together and getting ready to celebrate his 300th! :)

Good luck next Thursday against Mizzou! And to AngryHusker, don't worry about rankings... if your team plays to its potential you'll be in the top 10 come December when they actually mean something.

First of all, nice rebound against ULL. Doesn't matter that it was just ULL, you guys took care of business and that's what counts. Second, 300 straight sellouts is amazing. It's funny, my buddy celebrated his 100th straight VT home game this past weekend too. With any luck in 30 years we'll still be tailgating together and getting ready to celebrate his 300th! :)

Good luck next Thursday against Mizzou! And to AngryHusker, don't worry about rankings... if your team plays to its potential you'll be in the top 10 come December when they actually mean something.

Thanks for the kudos and thanks for taking Miami out behind the woodshed. They are on my list of teams that cant lose enough. The way you guys took care of Miami surely makes me feel alot better about our team. With any luck we can meet up agian in a Bowl Game soon. The game last week was a thriller, even though we lost I love being apart of those games. Defensive slugfests are a thing of beauty.