On a serious note!

eoltmer

I've been wondering for a while now what all would have to happen in order to get a rematch with Vagina Tech. Basically the only way I see us in a BCS bowl is to have (insert Big XII North team here) win out and us win out except lose to (same Big XII North team). BCS bowls do not like to take conference championship game losers for at-large berths (see KU/MU 2007), and I don't think we're quite there yet as far as winning the conference. I hope I'm wrong on that last part, though...

As far as getting a rematch with Vagina Tech, since we're anchored to a different bowl than the ACC, I can only see #2 getting that to happen (I don't see Vagina Tech getting an at-large berth if they don't win their conference). Damn. I want another shot at those guys...

I've been wondering for a while now what all would have to happen in order to get a rematch with Vagina Tech. Basically the only way I see us in a BCS bowl is to have (insert Big XII North team here) win out and us win out except lose to (same Big XII North team). BCS bowls do not like to take conference championship game losers for at-large berths (see KU/MU 2007), and I don't think we're quite there yet as far as winning the conference. I hope I'm wrong on that last part, though...

As far as getting a rematch with Vagina Tech, since we're anchored to a different bowl than the ACC, I can only see #2 getting that to happen (I don't see Vagina Tech getting an at-large berth if they don't win their conference). Damn. I want another shot at those guys...

Yeah that probably wont happen this year but hey stranger things have happened. It'll make for great screen play for when we schedule another home and away series with them or Bowl match up...which ever comes first.