#10 Nebraska at Oklahoma, Wednesday 9/30/2009

Great, hard-fought win. It is going to be fun watching Werth develop over the course of her career in Lincoln.

Texas currently up two sets to zero over the Aggies...this has the makings of another sweep at Gregory Gym. The Longhorns have a national championship caliber team this season.

Werth and Mancuso both should be fun to watch. Mancuso had some amazing saves. All she needs is more strength and play/ experience.

OU is pretty bush league for letting the nappy headed ones yell in the ears of the NU players at such close distances.

No joke, dude. That was BS how they were letting their fans form almost a semi-circle around our servers. I'm glad they made them stop at the beginning of the 5th set... but they should've done it sooner.

But that was a nice, gutty win. I was really proud the way they fought back in that 4th set, even though they lost. That was a lot different than a week ago. Maybe they're starting to figure things out a little bit. I dunno, but this will be good for their confidence.

Edit: One more thing I though of... Isn't there supposed to be a coach's box or something? Or not? Because OU's coach was practically standing on the court the whole match.

OU is pretty bush league for letting the nappy headed ones yell in the ears of the NU players at such close distances.

No joke, dude. That was BS how they were letting their fans form almost a semi-circle around our servers. I'm glad they made them stop at the beginning of the 5th set... but they should've done it sooner.

But that was a nice, gutty win. I was really proud the way they fought back in that 4th set, even though they lost. That was a lot different than a week ago. Maybe they're starting to figure things out a little bit. I dunno, but this will be good for their confidence.

Edit: One more thing I though of... Isn't there supposed to be a coach's box or something? Or not? Because OU's coach was practically standing on the court the whole match.

And it wasn't just fans - it was the OU womens basketball team, and their coach was in the stands.

And it wasn't just fans - it was the OU womens basketball team, and their coach was in the stands.