OL Seth Olsen

I met him at a Mongolian(sp?) BBQ in Omaha. Nice kid, not arrogant at all -- he shook my hand. He is huge, and I guess Iowa is real high on him. He was real modest when I said Iowa may have a shot at the NC this season. His answer was an outside chance. When I ask him if Ohio State was his most hated team (I know an Iowa fan who said OSU is their most hated rival), he said he hated all Big 10 teams.

Did Solich try to recruit him? Did he know the scoop beforehand of the firing? Did Callahan try to recruit him?

Wasn't he real close to Barney? He played at Millard North and I believe he was a Parade All American. You really can't blame any linemen for going to Iowa to play for Ferentz. That guy knows how to get it done with the big guys.

Here his profile from hawkeyesports.com.

http://hawkeyesports.collegesports.com/spo...sen_seth00.html

Oh you bet, Ferentz and Morgan (offensive line coach) are both great guys. I had a chance to listen to the both of them speak about drill work and their success at Iowa. You can tell why they can still be successful with their fourth string RB playing but still have their First string line in the game a be dominant.