Shoutout to huskerstag and Stuckinchicago

I appreciate what you both had to say in the Zac Taylor thread. I may not agree with everything you had to say, but your two replies were the only two that were uplifting and positive, and offered a glimmer of hope. :thumbs

As far as Chicago making a statement about billy c. as a coach and a man: my opinions of him as a coach and how he handles his business on the FB field are obvious.

I cant really comment on him as a human being, and his humanitarian efforts, however. He seems to be doing something good for the community, we'll see how it turns out. Best of luck to him in that regards.

Nothing wrong with agreeing to disagree folks. We can all express why we disagree with someone without getting personal. Formerfan and everybody else, no matter how much we don't like what they have to say, has the right to their opinions unless they "cross the line" on this board. But if you must attack each other, do it "Behind the Woodshed" and keep it away from here.

Yo,

I think everyone has trigger points that is like waving a cape in front of a bull. It is like the mods say, stand up and walk away from the puter and breathe. Type when the rage has passed.

No matter what:

:horns2

GBR

Dave the emetic smiley is cool