New Turf

I don't like it.  I used to make fun of colleges that had that pattern on their field. :bad

Does that mean youre gonna make fun of yourself now??? :o Would hate for that to happen.. :sarcasm

Me i like it. Why b/c its mostly original yet throwback at the same time. great tribute to the Bobfather era plus i bet it looks really cool with really fast guys runnin on it!! :horns2:thumbs But when Amy lets me know if she'll make fun of it I still migth change my mind so hold my vote :lol:

PS, welcome to the board Amy Im just messing with ya. ;) Can you hang?

I don't like it.  I used to make fun of colleges that had that pattern on their field. :bad

Does that mean youre gonna make fun of yourself now??? :o Would hate for that to happen.. :sarcasm

Me i like it. Why b/c its mostly original yet throwback at the same time. great tribute to the Bobfather era plus i bet it looks really cool with really fast guys runnin on it!! :horns2:thumbs But when Amy lets me know if she'll make fun of it I still migth change my mind so hold my vote :lol:

PS, welcome to the board Amy Im just messing with ya. ;) Can you hang?

Oh yes...i love you guys so much how can i be a hater?

At first I didn't like it, but it's starting to grow on me each time I see it. It will be interesting when it's all finished. I am sure many will say it is throwing away more tradition (even thought it was used with the Bobfather), but is there really alot left anyway? ;)

I like the new turf design.

A suggestion: How 'bout red lines on the 20 and goal line. That way we can go with white end zones with red lettering and see how inbounds all those cleatfooted receivers are when they catch the plethora of short passes for TDs this fall.

Only 47 days left. Can hardly wait.

GO BIG RED!

From Vegas,

Huskereb