Are the subs working in '06??

Are auto subs included in the game? I played game last night and ended up giving it to Cory Ross like 50 times for 450 yards because he never came out. For those that have started a dynasty, can you adjust the substition frequency? Or is the only way to sub a player to change the package that you are playing in?

I don't think there are auto-subs. The only subs I know about are formation subs and the mass subs. When I'm destroying the other team I normally sub in my entire second team to give them some gameday experience. Against some of the weaker teams I play I uslay split the time at RB between Ross, Lucky and one of them usualy still gets over the century.

I don't think there are auto-subs. The only subs I know about are formation subs and the mass subs. When I'm destroying the other team I normally sub in my entire second team to give them some gameday experience. Against some of the weaker teams I play I uslay split the time at RB between Ross, Lucky and one of them usualy still gets over the century.

Wasn't there auto-subs on the '05 version??? If so why would they get rid of it?? Or did they. Can you still click it to auto sub?

I know Madden had something like that but I don't really know if NCAA has or had it. I never use it, I prefer to manage my players realtime. Sorry I couldn't realy answer the question, but if it is in the game I suspect it'd be somewhere in the Coach Options.