Revisiting my pre-season question

I will just answer it now.

SO FAR, YES!!!

Thus far, after 5 games, he has absolutely lived up to the hype. There is a lot of season left, granted, but I did worry that there were undue fan expectations on this guy and he'd fall short, even if he had a spectacular season.

Instead, I think he's exceeded expectations after 5/12 of the season, and did absolutely nothing to hurt his draft status last night.

I actually hope that eventually his draft status drops a tiny little bit so he can end up on a team that doesn't suck TOO bad!

SUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH!!!!

I know that I am bias, but...

There are maybe... 4 other players in college football that can dominate and take control of a game like he can. The kid is a superstar, and proves it EVERY week. Not only does he play like a champ on the field, but he is our leader. Did anybody else see him pumping up Zac Lee after struggling for the first 3 quarters?

I know that the Heisman actually means best offensive player nowadays... but if I was a voter, he would be in my top five.