A few thoughts about the game last night.....

Your defense played extremely well, Suh is the man!

Penalties really killed our drives......TOO MUCH HOLDING!!!!

I felt like we gave up in the 4th quarter on defense.... :bang

I was surprised on how well we limited your running game, I figured the rain favors the run and I was worried you guys would run all over us......this is a positive sign!

That game was awesome......minus the power outages, and having 20 lbs of extra weight from my clothes being drenched.

I want to think if it was good weather, we would of won. I think it would of benefited our passing game just enough. But your defense had a lot to do with it.

It is time to sit Washington and let Lawerence play.

Overall, I hope you guys who made it down had a good game. Post your thoughts of your experience too.

Your defense played extremely well, Suh is the man!

Penalties really killed our drives......TOO MUCH HOLDING!!!!

I felt like we gave up in the 4th quarter on defense.... :bang

I was surprised on how well we limited your running game, I figured the rain favors the run and I was worried you guys would run all over us......this is a positive sign!

That game was awesome......minus the power outages, and having 20 lbs of extra weight from my clothes being drenched.

I want to think if it was good weather, we would of won. I think it would of benefited our passing game just enough. But your defense had a lot to do with it.

It is time to sit Washington and let Lawerence play.

Overall, I hope you guys who made it down had a good game. Post your thoughts of your experience too.

I think the rain hurt our passing game far more than Mizzou's. Gabbert didn't seem to affected by the rain, he threw a lot of good balls. Our special teams were piss poor at best, and in the games previously, that had been a strength. I think in non-monsoon conditions, our special teams wouldn't have given Mizzou the gifts that they did in the 1st half.