Anybody Superstitious.....

Apathy

NOOOOOO!!!!!!!

Dude, what the hell! I'm so sorry! I found out Thursday that my pass was canceled and I had to beg Delta for a refund on my plane ticket. I start the 64 class on Monday and couldn't make it over there for the game. Sounds like you had a bum night...hope the win helped? Pm me when you get a chance...

Hey..No worries.

The local news had a story Tue or Wed night about a local squad of helicopters going to some base in the south..looked like they used your your sig pic. as they were showing them leaving..Wondered if you were involved but then thought that made no sense...

The win helped...Although I'm starting to think I need to trade my "new car" of only 7 years in.

Hope you stay safe!..We'll probably meet someday.

They must've had luck looking as good as we do over here! J/K!

Good chance I'll be down there in the future. I upset some people not being able to make it like I thought I would, so will def need to make the trip as soon as I get a chance.

Buy American (cough) on your next ride and I'll hope for a better chance at getting a good pass/leave to get over there.

Wait for when we make it to the Fiesta Bowl..Hopefully this season..

Funny..Buy (Cough) American..Do we still make cars?

I've often wondered if I was pissing my Dad off by getting a Mitsubishi for my 1st new car..(Now 7).

He was a Bomber pilot in WW2 and Mitsubishi made the engines for those pesky Zeros.. <_<