game informer magazine

on a page over ncaa football 2006, they show a pictures of players with game descriptions...on impact players, one states that, "Impact players can change during the season, but you'll always have exactly three on your team."

that statement is false, right now I have a lousy 2 impact players on my team...

I had only 2 as well after Carriker graduated but 2 games into the season Ruud turned into an impact.

As of right this minute I only have 1 impact player because both Ruud and Tierre Green graduated. I'm just glad I talked Lucky into staying for his senior year or I'd have no impact players at all to start the season. Lucky is worth it though, he's up to a 99 ovr rating.

Oh, I'm getting 5 stars left and right but none of them want to progress. They're all hovering right around 80 and only getting 1 or 2 points a year.

Yeah the same thing happens to me...but i just signed an athlete who was a 94 at FB as a freshman...i haven't gotten to his soph year to see how much better he gets but he is by far my highest rated recruit so far