Next Games may pave the way

I liked what I saw last week when NU used the 4-2-5 and got hits right after the catch.

I feel that if Nebraska wins on saturday that could pave the way for a sweep of the rest of their schedule. I "believe" the TTU offense poses the most threat to a defense due to the high caliber offensive scheme.

Texas handled it and I believe that our D is good enough to slow them down, but if they can't I don't expect them to with against the likes of OU and Texas. Which are both "good" offenses, but have a ligitimate D to go with it.

Your thoughts

If we beat TT I totally believe we could possibly win the rest of our games. Oklahoma is not lookin sharp especially with that terrible O-Line of theirs.

Our D-line will be lickin' their chops to get to Bradford. I can't wait! Especially because I'll be at that game! :)

I would die to see that game, especially cause I'm going to be in Omaha for that game. Too bad I'll just be at Fox and Hound watching it.

If we beat TT I totally believe we could possibly win the rest of our games. Oklahoma is not lookin sharp especially with that terrible O-Line of theirs.

Our D-line will be lickin' their chops to get to Bradford. I can't wait! Especially because I'll be at that game! :)

I would die to see that game, especially cause I'm going to be in Omaha for that game. Too bad I'll just be at Fox and Hound watching it.

Yeah I'm lucky that my Dad found tickets, my cousin does real estate in Lincoln and has season tickets so he hooked us up :) I don't even care where the seats are or how cold it is, any seat in Lincoln Memorial is amazing and the game should be EPIC!

If we are going to beat Tech and do anything in the conference, our offense absolutely has to pick up the pace. The OL, our receivers, and Mr. Lee. A bruising ground game or an efficient passing game could pave the way, but the line must be the catalyst. We can win some games on defense alone, but not Tech.

Don't worry the offense will keep getting better as the season progresses. Especially at home, they'll feed off the defense at start scoring points. I think the weather had alot to do with how they played at Mizzou and then they exploded for 27. They just gotta get some consistency going.

Our offense will be fine, did everyone expect Zac to not take any lumps during his first couple of starts? Winning at Virginia Tech and at Missouri are not easy wins, and he was one play away from going 2-0 in those games while being a first year starter.

Zac will continue to progress as he continues to get more starts, similar to the way Zac Taylor did and Joe Ganz did. Zac might be the most talented of those three, and he very well could be due for a big season.