Just stopping by ...

off topic: heard you guys scheduled boise st for next year...

That is indeed true - at FedEx Field (where the Redskins play). Syracuse wanted out of the contract we had with them, so this is an improvement to the 2010 schedule.

ah, neutral site. That is awesome, hopefully you guys show 'em what BCS conferences are all about, except the Pac-10 (see Oregon loss)

Show them like OU did?

haha while that win was awesome they ended up using a couple trick plays to pull it out so I give alot of credit to em, but I still am not a believer that them, or Utah, or whomever could face the same competition as most BSC conferences WEEK IN and WEEK OUT and be undefeated. All the more reason for a playoff system because teams do get hot streaks...

Jebus, if you listen to those Jacket fans you'd think we raped their sisters. There is some serious hate from some of their fans.

Anywho, just wanted to stop by ... y'all are way more fun.

Go Huskers, beat them Red Raiders!

Just to satisfy my own curiosity, how many nerd signatures said 45-42? Nerds...

I don't think Tech fans are angry or anything. A lot of VPI boards are very overconfident and think they will roll us up at our place. I think chances are we lose but I also think it will not be a blowout by any means. It all depends on if our D shows, honestly I am not worried about the offense because PJ is a phenomenal offensive mind and I think he can make adjustments with the best of any D coordinator in the country.

Good luck to the Huskers this weekend! We will be pulling for you.

On a different note, the Yellow Jacket fans I have met in Atlanta and here in Blacksburg have aways been nothing but classy. We are driving down after work tonight and I can't wait for a hard-fought game against an excellent offense.

I don't think Tech fans are angry or anything. A lot of VPI boards are very overconfident and think they will roll us up at our place. I think chances are we lose but I also think it will not be a blowout by any means. It all depends on if our D shows, honestly I am not worried about the offense because PJ is a phenomenal offensive mind and I think he can make adjustments with the best of any D coordinator in the country.

Good luck to the Huskers this weekend! We will be pulling for you.

On a different note, the Yellow Jacket fans I have met in Atlanta and here in Blacksburg have aways been nothing but classy. We are driving down after work tonight and I can't wait for a hard-fought game against an excellent offense.

Tyrod's been playing great and the GT defense has not. If things remain the same VT should have no problem. Good luck.