So Much for that "Signature" Win

Yes, pathetic is the only way I can describe this one. Our offense includes maybe 2-3 plays from the looks of it and 2 of those are pass to the side or behind the line of scrimmage and run for a yard and then get smacked. Or maybe run up the middle for a few yards and get smacked.

I was bored out of my mind watching this game but it's been this way the whole season (except the 4th Qtr. last week). Terrible offensive plays and I am not even sure how much of it is Lee as the calls he's given are just plain awful. I am sick.

Penalties, poor execution, etc...

Pathetic.

Big 12 South >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> Big 12 North

Signature win? This was to be a win ... you are at home, ranked 15th, against a team with a couple of losses and mediocre at best.

THIS WAS A SIGNATURE LOSS! If I was a recruit ... hmmm ... I didn't like what I saw.

Stick a fork in us ... the rest of this season is about building back a "base" ... cause we really set ouselves back in this one.

Just couldn't believe how bad we sucked out there today.

Embarrassing!

SheepdogMark

I don't know about "signature loss", and beating an unranked team at home probably shouldn't be considered a signature victory either.

having said that, beating a ranked NU on the road in decisive fashion probably is a "signature win" for TT.

It definitely is a big loss for a ranked NU team favored by 10 or 11 points at home. :(