If Kansas and Mizzu flop tonight

Here's how the remaining schedule will likely play out...

10/24 Iowa State - toss up

10/31 @ Baylor - W

11/07 No. 20 Oklahoma - L

11/14 @ No. 17 Kansas - L

11/21 Kansas State - W

11/27 @ Colorado - L

7-5 if they beat Iowa State.

Don't think for one second that Kansas' offense won't pick apart Nebraska's "vaunted" blackshirt D like the Red Raiders did in the first half yesterday. No WAY Nebraska will keep Reesing, Meier and Briscoe in check enough for their own offense to win the game.

Colorado is coming together and it will take more than Alex Henery to beat them in Boulder this year.

I LOVE THIS BOARD!

this ladies and gentlemen is what we call "doom and gloom"!

By definition: the inability to see that the teams marked with an "L" also suck.

cmon, why dont you just say that we are going to lose to KSU too! i mean you know they just simply throttled A&M right?!

KU is as overrated as us....ISU beat BAYLOR (OMFG we cant win!)..........OU possible loss and has been for a while.......KU lost to a bad (they are bad) CU team......CU lost to Toledo (Nuff said).........

we are likely looking at 9-3 unless Green gets the rest of the starts and then i think we might actually have an outside shot at OU. Green showed a hell of a lot more poise in the pocket and actually MADE plays. he needs to start if we want to have a chance....

9-3, huh?

You do realize that Colorado is nearly the same team that came into Lincoln last year and nearly knocked off Nebraska, right?

I'm sure you are the same guy that had Texas Tech marked with a W, probably Virginia Tech, too.

Get a clue...Nebraska is NOT nearly as good as anyone here thinks they are or will be the rest of this season.

Nebraska will get dominated by Oklahoma in Lincoln, lose in Lawrence and Colorado will give them everything they want and more in Boulder.

The rest of this schedule is no cake-walk.

Sincerely,

Everyone here last week who was saying Nebraska would run the table, possibly win the Big XII Championship game, got to a BCS bowl and enjoy Suh winning the Heisman.

Another...Reality Check.

OUT!

Pretty sure your a troll dude. I dont know for who, but yea pretty sure your a troll.