Blackshirts

HankNU

Get over it. I am sick of hearing about them. It a great tradition for the defense but why do we (fans) care so much about them. It is a great honor to be a Nebraska blackshirt but the media needs to stay out of it. Wearing a blackshirt in practice has never made a tackle on the field.

Get over it. I am sick of hearing about them. It a great tradition for the defense but why do we (fans) care so much about them. It is a great honor to be a Nebraska blackshirt but the media needs to stay out of it. Wearing a blackshirt in practice has never made a tackle on the field.

Pot calling the kettle black. If your sick of hearing about them why create a thread about them?

Pot calling the kettle black. If your sick of hearing about them why create a thread about them?

Nice one missouri husker

I thought if I posted something maybe somebody would actually feel the same. Instead I got some idiotic smart @ss response.

Bo jumped on reporters who asked the BS question yet again, but what he said was essentially right on. It doesn't matter what color shirt you wear, you have to execute between the lines for four quarters on Saturday. We're still young in bringing back the mystique to the tradition. And I think part of the reason we're suffering setbacks is our offense isn't half as physical as our defense. When we were a power running team our entire identity from front to back was being the toughest f'ers on the block. Now we run WR screens that get stuffed, picked, or fumbled. Our offense actually makes it harder for the defense to do their jobs with poor field position and quick 3 and outs.

This just in. I just heard that BO took back the Blackshirts he gave out and burned them in a trash barrel. Then he handed out pink skirts to the offense and defense! What a move. This guy can motivate! GBR!!!

This just in. I just heard that BO took back the Blackshirts he gave out and burned them in a trash barrel. Then he handed out pink skirts to the offense and defense! What a move. This guy can motivate! GBR!!!

:rickjames

From his salt water aquarium guy?