Paul Johnson, Georgia Tech and The Option

T_O_Bull

GT wants no more of my Tigers this year.

If both win out in their ACC games, they'll meet for the Championship.

You guys would give us a really good game.

But our offense has progressed a ton since our first game. It is like a machine these days.

We'll see. You just won in overtime against a team that we beat 38-3.

No more fluke fake field goal touchdowns for you guys and I promise you we won't do that dumb fake fg/punt again.

But our offense has progressed a ton since our first game. It is like a machine these days.

No more fluke fake field goal touchdowns for you guys and I promise you we won't do that dumb fake fg/punt again.

There are no flukes, just one coach "outcoaching" the other. Not an uncommon occurrence with Paul on our sideline. And I will remind you that we beat you already so how does us barely beating Wake have anything do do with how Clemson and GT match up? The transitive property of football fails every time.

There are no flukes, just one coach "outcoaching" the other. Not an uncommon occurrence with Paul on our sideline. And I will remind you that we beat you already so how does us barely beating Wake have anything do do with how Clemson and GT match up? The transitive property of football fails every time.

I'm just saying, there won't be any of those 'outcoaching' (illegal) trick plays that'll catch our coaches off-guard this time because our coaches will def be prepared for it.

I promise you, you'll regret playing Clemson again. You're dominating Offense scored a total of 1 td against us the first time, and our D has done nothing but get better.

All the nerds in ATL should be pulling against Clemson these next two weeks.

I'm just saying, there won't be any of those 'outcoaching' (illegal) trick plays that'll catch our coaches off-guard this time because our coaches will def be prepared for it.

I promise you, you'll regret playing Clemson again. You're dominating Offense scored a total of 1 td against us the first time, and our D has done nothing but get better.

All the nerds in ATL should be pulling against Clemson these next two weeks.

Sounds like sour grapes.

We played a horrible game in the first game, I will agree. We still beat you. End of story, imagine if we actually play well against you guys?