New Field Turf

Amy

I gotta see it with the paint on it. A big, red , fat (phat) "N" it.

I've heard that in reference to the 60's style that this turf is supposed to evoke, there will be no big red "N" at the 50. Not sure if that is true or not, however.

I gotta see it with the paint on it.  A big, red , fat (phat) "N" it.

I've heard that in reference to the 60's style that this turf is supposed to evoke, there will be no big red "N" at the 50. Not sure if that is true or not, however.

I'm still waiting on it. I'm ok now with the alternate shades of green. Once all the trimmings are done, it'll be a good looking field.

I gotta see it with the paint on it.  A big, red , fat (phat) "N" it.

I'm still waiting on it. I'm ok now with the alternate shades of green. Once all the trimmings are done, it'll be a good looking field.

I'm not a huge fan of the striped effect, but its OK. I just hope there is still an emblem of some sort at midfield. I think it'd look a little funky after having the "N" there all those years...

Amy, trust me when i say that it will look even better once the numbers are put down and the paint dries up and the field soaks in a few weeks of sunshine, you wont be able to tell the difference you currently see in the pictures. A Camera is much more sophisticated then the human eye, so it usually picks up details that the human eye can't see (for example, stripes going across a tv screen or a pc monitor).

I saw pictures yesterday of the first paint job on the field and it looks really impressive. Unfortunetly i can't post this pictures for certain reason in respect for the person who showed me them

I saw pictures yesterday of the first paint job on the field and it looks really impressive. Unfortunetly i can't post this pictures for certain reason in respect for the person who showed me them

Was there an N at Midfield?

Was there an N at Midfield?

No, the N isn't down yet, just a portion of the yard markers are, but i think those are test markers

Put a Big Red Combine in the middle of the feild with skulls all over it representing blackshirts, and for the front of the combine instead of having a corn picker have large jaws engulfing the opponents mascot that day. Each week then change that part of it somehow. On the back of the combine have the combine spit out the mascot as a combine does with leftovers from the crop its picking. :devil