New Field Turf

Amy

Put a Big Red Combine in the middle of the feild with skulls all over it representing blackshirts, and for the front of the combine instead of having a corn picker have large jaws engulfing the opponents mascot that day. Each week then change that part of it somehow. On the back of the combine have the combine spit out the mascot as a combine does with leftovers from the crop its picking. :devil

that might be the one thing that would look worse than the old devaney bball court...... :dumdum but good effort dood. :thumbs

does ne1 know if the N will or will not be on the 50???

oregons field has two dark colored stripes at mid-field so that their logo wont looked crooked or jagged

nebraskas new field turf does not have those two dark stripes at mid field so im not sure if they will have the "N" at the 50 yard line

They have laid down the N on the 50 yard line in block lettering. The Endzones are still the same with Huskers at one endzone, Nebraska on the other. Except they are done in block lettering and they have the white stripe around them.

Sweet. I'd like to see a picture, but I am sure they are kinda hard to come by right now. I'll check huskers.com free stuff.

Nameless,

im sure u have alot of connections throguh nebraska football. You posted that they have laid down the letters in the endzones and the "N" on the 50. IS the turf done and how does it look?

:worship thanks for all the cool info u have been giving us :worship

Nameless,

im sure u have alot of connections throguh nebraska football. You posted that they have laid down the letters in the endzones and the "N" on the 50. IS the turf done and how does it look?

:worship thanks for all the cool info u have been giving us :worship

They removed the yard markers and are going to be redoing them. I mentioned that they had some test markers down earlier but it seems like they are gone now. From my understanding, they will have the field all painted by friday. The only thing remaining is trimming the field edges which takes a few days as well. The field should be all set to go and ready by the deadline which is Aug 11th