Watson can go!

74Hunter

And he can take Gilmore with him! This is my first post, but watching this game and the stupid lateral passes that he calls just piss me off!!!!! I was about to throw my chair through the TV with all the dink and dunk passing that his system calls for. Thankfully, they went downfield late in the half, but this is ridiculous. Lee is playing decent (with the exception of that last drive) but I get more nervous when he throws then I used to durning the option years. Even if the ball gets there on time, the freaking receivers drop very catchable balls. And its not just one guy, Holt, Paul, Gillelyn (sp?). Maybe they should use those drills that Leach uses for his recievers.

Its obvious that this offense works pretty well against defenses that have no athletes, but once they go up against a team with decent division 1 talent, it is pathetic.

I hope that CU fires Hawkins and hires Watson. Hopefully, he will take Gilmore with him.