the thing for me is

I am I

why do we run the same UNsuccessful plays 15-17 times a game and then only run SUCCESSFUL plays 2-3 times a game...

case in point:

Triple tight end bunch formation toss sweep goes for about 9 yds (holding penalty)....never saw that sh#t again the rest of the game

double tight end plus fullback, Robinson off tackle cuts it back for about 11 yds...never saw that play again.

WR motion across formation naked boot, TE one on one in flat catches pass, makes move, gain of 6...never saw the f'ing play again...

What is it w/ whoever is calling the plays that we don't run sh#t that is working over and over and over and over...then, when the D is tired and unsuspecting, run something a counter play off the designed play that we have gashed them for?

I will say at least we ran toss sweep and threw the ball down field ONCE or TWICE which is once or twice more than we did last week...

Last week we stunk on offense, but had to give credit to Tech cuz they made plays...this week we GAVE that sh#t to ISU. they could've ran 3 plays and punted all day long and not even tried after their first score and STILL would've beat us, cuz we turned the ball over EIGHT (8!) f'ing times...i gotta take a break from all this--see you guys late next week