Huh?

holvy83

Don't get it people... 8 turnovers is not going to get it done, but unfortunately it almost did today. When it came down to it, ISU's D wanted more than our O when it counted. I know everyone is pissed, as am I, but you can't take anything away from ISU today, they came in here and played their best, and today theirs was better than ours. YEAR 2 guys... panic mode should not set in for a few more years yet... I know it stings b/c we all want to see "instant" improvement, but I do still believe that give this staff some time and something good will come out of this. Osborne lost to ISU too.. its not the end of the world.

Not taking anything away from Iowa State - they played hard & never gave up. But they didnt really beat us - we gave them the game on a silver platter & they took it

Not expecting us to be national championship contenders in our 2nd season - I was hopeful for a while with the way our defense was playing. But its not like I wouldve started calling for Pelinis head if we wouldve lost to Oklahoma. However losing like that at home to Iowa State is unacceptable. Changes have to be made - either Watsons job performance needs to drastically improve or he needs to go

& btw I havent given up on this season. Our defense is f&^%ing good and they will keep us in the rest of our games. Thats the problem though, the defense can only keep us in games, they cant win them for us. At some point our offense needs to produce something