The obsession with Cody Green needs to stop.

BLB115

I was at the TTech game. I'm not trying to knock the guy. He is not Jesus f-ing Christ like everyone else thinks he is. He threw at least 3 picks that were dropped during the ttech game. His stats were padded against sunbelt opponents like lee's are. Why is he so much better? He is better at stepping up in the pocket, but does that lead to a higher completion rate?

I'm with you!

We lost yesterday not becasue of playcalling or screen passes, but becasue we couldn't hold onto the ball.

And why did we lose the week before that? And to Va Tech?

Its simple.

VaTech we lost because couldn't execute between the numbers.

Texas Tech we lost because of penatlies and bad execution.

ISU we lost because of bad execution and turnovers.

I was at the TTech game. I'm not trying to knock the guy. He is not Jesus f-ing Christ like everyone else thinks he is. He threw at least 3 picks that were dropped during the ttech game. His stats were padded against sunbelt opponents like lee's are. Why is he so much better? He is better at stepping up in the pocket, but does that lead to a higher completion rate?

I'm with you!

We lost yesterday not becasue of playcalling or screen passes, but becasue we couldn't hold onto the ball.

Its simple.

At this point, I would like to enter into the record that none of the losses were because of Cody Green.

Carry on. :)

I'm with you!

Its simple.

At this point, I would like to enter into the record that none of the losses were because of Cody Green.

Carry on. :)

sigh, and none of the wins we have had were because of cody green.

Then let's find out if he can help us win a game. In just about every article that I've read from Sipple and Shattel to the national pundits, they were perplexed as to why he didn't get a shot to spark the offense in the ISU game. At this point, I have to question our coaching staff's better judgment. OMG AM I GOING TO GO TO HELLLL??? :ohnoes It is time for Pelini to become the head coach of this team and not its defensive coordinator.