What can be done to fix this?

OPSker

1. Most obvious, ummmm, don't turn the ball over.

2. Ditch the zone read...it's a wast of a play at least with Lee in there. He's not a credible threat to run and we don't have the guys up front to run it.

3. Start using the FB more and running between the tackles. It's obvious we have more success if not the same as without a FB. This plays more to the lines strengths.

4. Run play action out of 3 above and get some receivers deep.

5. Receivers catch the ball and hold onto it (similar to 1)

As much as all this sucks, I'll be watching next weekend and hopefully we can get off the schneide (sp?). I'm going up for the KSU game too. If the offense can get out of it's own way our D can keep us in any game. Anyway, let's just get a win next weekend.

I agree completely. We need heavy sets - even get the TEs involved in carrying the ball.

We don't have any receivers that consistently get separation or that scare opposing defenses. Play action might help that.

The O-line HAS to improve, even if it means adding another TE. We'd have less defenders stripping balls from our backs if there more defenders on the ground.

Oh, and how about the coaches implement a policy of "You fumble or drop, you sit and let the guy under you try and make a play." I don't think the mindset to finish is there. We've gained yards, but averaged 8.5 points over TWO home games. :wtf

:sarcasm What?!?! We can't just fire everyone, bring in all new recruits, and win the NC next season? Some people on here are going off the deep end over this. They are not looking for positives as much as they are looking to just fire who ever is responsible. That needs to stop.

Finally someone actually suggests ways to fix the problem with who we have...refreshing!! :)