Just got done playing Baylor on the PS2, and hopefully at least the score we get is correct.

1st Quarter, Baylor scores first, up 7-0 and Nebraska responds with a gound it out running game and they tie it up 7-7 at the end of the 1st. 2nd quarter both teams go scoreless but Nebraska is dominating on Defense with Suh and Co raking in 5 Sacks in the 2nd quarter.

In the 3rd, both Nebraska and Baylor get 2 TD's to make it 21-21. We may be in for a barn burner down to the wire game.

At the start of the 4th, Zach Lee passes to a wide open receiver who turns on the jets and scores to bring Nebraska ahead 28-21. Baylor is on the ropes and Nebraska forces 4 turn overs and capitalizes on all of them for the final score being 56-21. We shall see.

I was playing the game foaming at the mouth all the way through and each time Nebraska scored late in the game I was throwing my arms up in the air yelling "Touchdown Nebraska!".

I'll see how the Oklahoma game plays out now.