Logan Young

Logan Young is a 6-4 190 LB WR from Delta High School in Indiana (just outside of Muncie). Logan is the second leading reciever in the state (was leading until last week) with 24 fewer catches than the leading reciever. He has nearly 1200 yards on 52 catches. Starting DE. Rated a 3-star by Rivals. Loves to block.

Runs between a 4.5 and 4.6 40, honor roll student, and terrific basketball player and track man. His team is 10-0 heading into the 2nd round of playoffs, and has a chance to make a run.

Sent film to NU last summer, they didn't even respond.

Now they want current film, so he's working on getting game tape to them.

I think he'd make a great addition. Sounds like NU may want him. He told me he'd come to NU if they offered, even though he's already committed to Indiana. He just doesn't think NU wants him, even though I have guaranteed him that they NEED him!

Logan Young is a 6-4 190 LB WR from Delta High School in Indiana (just outside of Muncie). Logan is the second leading reciever in the state (was leading until last week) with 24 fewer catches than the leading reciever. He has nearly 1200 yards on 52 catches. Starting DE. Rated a 3-star by Rivals. Loves to block.

Runs between a 4.5 and 4.6 40, honor roll student, and terrific basketball player and track man. His team is 10-0 heading into the 2nd round of playoffs, and has a chance to make a run.

Sent film to NU last summer, they didn't even respond.

Now they want current film, so he's working on getting game tape to them.

I think he'd make a great addition. Sounds like NU may want him. He told me he'd come to NU if they offered, even though he's already committed to Indiana. He just doesn't think NU wants him, even though I have guaranteed him that they NEED him!

send a video to the coaches! sounds like good kid

He's 6'5 seems like he'd make a better tight end. I am always skeptical of white wide receivers but whatever I guess... last year's white boys could catch and hold on, unlike this year's receiver group. What the hell do I know.

i'd rather have a tall receiver than a skinny TE.

He had 10 catches for 133 yards and 1 TD last night in a game that was just like NU's game against Mizzouri. He dropped a couple in the rain, but his team won 7-6. And it was on a muddy field, not field turf, so the conditions were even worse. You couldn't even see the numbers on the jerseys by the end of the game...I'm pretty impressed. You guys have seen what a HS field can look like in a downpour like that.

http://rivals.yahoo.com/nebraska/football/...gan-Young-98087

This kid?

the one that's committed to Indiana that Nebraska isn't even mentioned on?

Yep that's him.

He's a former student of mine, and I keep up with him.

I spoke with Aaron Kearney, and now NU is interested...don't know why, because Logan sent them stuff last year. They apparently didn't look at him until they found out the current group of recievers sucks.

At any rate, Logan sent them more stuff and we'll see what happens. He's definately interested in them, and I think he'd make a great addition to NU.