Tailgating

Is there a place to have a grill and tailgate during the day. Do i need to search for some type of parking pass or if i get there early enough can i find somewhere to go. Kinda lost and its my first trip to lincoln. Again i will ask that there are people asking questions about this in the Planet Husker area on the board. Please help out your fellow members. :hellloooo

Thank You

Ben

Is there a place to have a grill and tailgate during the day. Do i need to search for some type of parking pass or if i get there early enough can i find somewhere to go. Kinda lost and its my first trip to lincoln. Again i will ask that there are people asking questions about this in the Planet Husker area on the board. Please help out your fellow members. :hellloooo

Thank You

Ben

I would just show up to Lincoln early and cruise around untill you find what you are looking for. The closer to the stadium the more expensive the parking gets. There is a park North of the stadium by about .75 mile that is grass, i think the parking was $10-15, Haymarket has a big parking lot that you would be able to set up in, but it costs $25 to park.