Houston Alexander vs Kimbo??

Definitely would be a stand up battle. Neither would take it to the ground. Houston looks to be fighting at the TUF finale because he applied for a license and it was granted to fight that night in Vegas. Hope it does happen. Really like both of these guys. Not sure who I will root for. Probably go with Houston because he is such a big Husker fan. :D

Definitely would be a stand up battle. Neither would take it to the ground. Houston looks to be fighting at the TUF finale because he applied for a license and it was granted to fight that night in Vegas. Hope it does happen. Really like both of these guys. Not sure who I will root for. Probably go with Houston because he is such a big Husker fan. :D

I feel the same way about the fight. Looking for both guys to succeed and it sucks they have to fight each other to take a step further in the sport. It will be fun to watch anyhow.

I think Houston would dominate him, mostly due to his Muay Thai clinch and ground and pound... Kimbo is clearly out of his element when someone closes in on him...

Kimbo doesn't seem to know what to do on the ground despite being a quick learner as they said on TUF 10. With all that muscle, you would think he could have some sort of ground game, but he hasn't shown it.

• 3 weeks later...