Neb @ KU tickets

We just talked about this the other night.

Tickets, day of game, are really easy to find. Even when NU was NUlike I had zero issue in getting tickets along the West side of the stadium. The same is true today.

If you want a lot of seats together is where you might encounter an issue. But getting two together is a snap.

Hes talking about the game in Lawrence

We just talked about this the other night.

Tickets, day of game, are really easy to find. Even when NU was NUlike I had zero issue in getting tickets along the West side of the stadium. The same is true today.

If you want a lot of seats together is where you might encounter an issue. But getting two together is a snap.

Hes talking about the game in Lawrence

My bad. I thought the KU game was up here this year.

Getting tickets in Lawrence is pretty simple. Not as easy as NU but more than doable the day of the game.

I went down two years ago to the game (still trying to forget that display of defense) and it wasn't to difficult to find tickets. There were more people selling than buying, and that's always good if you're buying. I think we got 4 tickets, all under face (which is a rip off) after about 10 minutes off looking. Going with some buddies again this year, it's a great campus and the fans down there aren't to bad.