I want the Husker game....need help

Apathy

Thank you all for your suggestions. I've talked to my cousin who lives in Omaha and he thinks that I have to call Dish Network to see if I can switch to the Omaha stations but I'll probably have to give Dish Network his address and stuff in order for it to work.

I would go to a bar and watch it but I will be deer hunting tomorrow since its the opening day of rifle season in Nebraska. I'm hoping that I get my deer before kickoff so I can watch the game. Hell I just my shot the first thing that walks by so I can make it home in time for the game :lol:

Tell me if changing your address works because I live in southeast South Dakota, and although I do get the Husker games because I get the Sioux Falls’ affiliates, I would love to get Omaha Local channels as well. I also bought the sports package to get Fox Sports Midwest, instead of just North (which is an awful channel).

Also, I believe there are more Husker fans in the area. But in Sioux City, it is probably dominated by Hawkeye fans, even though there is a fair amount of 'Skers.

There is a mix of Husker, Hawkeye, Iowa State, and Notre Dame fans. I think there are a lot more Husker fans in this area but once Iowa started doing good a few years ago I sh*t you not everywhere you look there were Hawkeye flags and Hawkeye decals on cars and stuff. Its really pathetic seeing all of that gold and yellow once Iowa started to do something with their Football program....bunch of bandwagoners :facepalm:

Now their are plenty of Bars in the Sioux City area that do a lot of advertising over the radio about Hawkeye watch parties and stuff like that but I never really heard a lot about those watch parties 8-10 years ago.

I've been working on a website to stream live games for free. I just started on it yesterday and I have yet to setup my tv tuner, but think it will work with ESPN 360. Give it a try and let me know if it works today. I just started on it so it will get better. I hope to provide all Husker games and various other live sporting events. I'm also am trying to make it work so you can watch them from your smartphone.

UWatchLive.com

There is a mix of Husker, Hawkeye, Iowa State, and Notre Dame fans. I think there are a lot more Husker fans in this area but once Iowa started doing good a few years ago I sh*t you not everywhere you look there were Hawkeye flags and Hawkeye decals on cars and stuff. Its really pathetic seeing all of that gold and yellow once Iowa started to do something with their Football program....bunch of bandwagoners :facepalm:

Now their are plenty of Bars in the Sioux City area that do a lot of advertising over the radio about Hawkeye watch parties and stuff like that but I never really heard a lot about those watch parties 8-10 years ago.

HJ, if you have rabbit ears and a HD TV, you should be able to get the game on channel 9.2 out of Sioux City. And yes Sioux City is on the ChickenHawk bandwagon now... <_<

I've been working on a website to stream live games for free. I just started on it yesterday and I have yet to setup my tv tuner, but think it will work with ESPN 360. Give it a try and let me know if it works today. I just started on it so it will get better. I hope to provide all Husker games and various other live sporting events. I'm also am trying to make it work so you can watch them from your smartphone.

UWatchLive.com

For those of you that don't get the game on tv, I've made some changes to the site. Hopefully it works having the link. Next week I hope to have the tv tuner hooked up so it will work for sure. Look for a lot more improvements in the future for watching live games. Let me know what you think.