huskers

jayhawker

What a fun game to watch, it was nice to see our O come alive for a few plays again. I loved seeing the OL dominate your DL, i did not see that coming. Asante, that hit was uncalled for and you were not already diving at Reesing when he slid. But it's ok, you apparently cannot injure Reesing no matter how hard you try. Congratulations on the victory, and good luck against ksu. I think i am going to be a sker fan for that one.

i probably owe a few of you some bets. please refresh my mind if i do.

Thanks.

Here's the only one that I'm aware of...

Lets also not forget that since 2002 NU has beaten only one team that finished ranked.

Let's also not forget that NU had its worst coach in school history during most of that period.

Let's also not forget that KU didn't finish ranked last year, and likely won't finish ranked this year, so that's pretty much a moot point.

I betting they finish higher than NU.

Sig bet? I'll wear a KU sig/av here for a year if KU finishes with a better Big 12 record than NU. You've gotta wear an NU sig/av for a year if they don't. Tie is a push.

Yeah i'll take that.

Here's the only one that I'm aware of...

Lets also not forget that since 2002 NU has beaten only one team that finished ranked.

Let's also not forget that NU had its worst coach in school history during most of that period.

Let's also not forget that KU didn't finish ranked last year, and likely won't finish ranked this year, so that's pretty much a moot point.

I betting they finish higher than NU.

Sig bet? I'll wear a KU sig/av here for a year if KU finishes with a better Big 12 record than NU. You've gotta wear an NU sig/av for a year if they don't. Tie is a push.

Yeah i'll take that.

well we can go ahead and settle that one. You want to pick the sig/av?

Sure, but let's wait until our game next week. If we beat KSU I'll have you wear something like, "Congratulations, Nebraska Cornhuskers: 2009 Big XII North Champs."

I won't be too hard on you. A year is a long time to wear another team's sig/av. I'll make it somewhat palatable for you.

Sure, but let's wait until our game next week. If we beat KSU I'll have you wear something like, "Congratulations, Nebraska Cornhuskers: 2009 Big XII North Champs."

I won't be too hard on you. A year is a long time to wear another team's sig/av. I'll make it somewhat palatable for you.

hit me with it when you get time, remember, i would not have been nice to you. just being honest.

hit me with it when you get time, remember, i would not have been nice to you. just being honest.

Eh. I knew what I was getting into when I made the bet. I see no reason to kick a man when he's down.

And to be honest, I would have forgotten about this if you hadn't said something. That's another reason not to hammer you. I'm not in the business of gloating, especially when it wasn't my butt out there on the field.

Eh. I knew what I was getting into when I made the bet. I see no reason to kick a man when he's down.

And to be honest, I would have forgotten about this if you hadn't said something. That's another reason not to hammer you. I'm not in the business of gloating, especially when it wasn't my butt out there on the field.

i'm really not that down. I was looking for improvement from our OL and I saw it. I was down after CU, and KSU, but at least saturday we lost to a good team.

i gotta say, ku was impressive on offense and they had a really well coached game with a great game plan. the final score was definitely a misrepresentation of how the game actually played out. also, is it not great hating k-state, they are the worst, i never thought i could hate a team more than CU, but here i am and there is the mild cats.

i gotta say, ku was impressive on offense and they had a really well coached game with a great game plan. the final score was definitely a misrepresentation of how the game actually played out.

It's funny how games play out. Last year we won by ten points in a game that wasn't that close. This year we win by 14 in a game that was nip and tuck until the last minute.