Ticket Sales down for CU

Given the new leadership in the CU Athletic Department and President's office and the optimism about Barnett's upcoming season, this may change.

Still, here a month before kickoff..... CU football ticket sales are but 88% of a year ago.

From the Boulder Daily-Camera:

"What struck me tonight is obviously the continued thought that we've lost some loyal fans... We've got to find a way to inspire people to come back and be a part of the program."

[CU Athletic Director Mike] Bohn and CU interim chancellor Phil DiStefano held the fourth town meeting geared toward addressing public concerns and rallying support for the program with about 85 Buffs fans and members the public in attendance.....

Bohn said football season ticket sales are at 88 percent of where they were last year, which is a little behind this same point last summer.

Link

Given the new leadership in the CU Athletic Department and President's office and the optimism about Barnett's upcoming season, this may change.

Still, here a month before kickoff..... CU football ticket sales are but 88% of a year ago.

From the Boulder Daily-Camera:

"What struck me tonight is obviously the continued thought that we've lost some loyal fans... We've got to find a way to inspire people to come back and be a part of the program."

[CU Athletic Director Mike] Bohn and CU interim chancellor Phil DiStefano held the fourth town meeting geared toward addressing public concerns and rallying support for the program with about 85 Buffs fans and members the public in attendance.....

Bohn said football season ticket sales are at 88 percent of where they were last year, which is a little behind this same point last summer.

Link

They should just drop to D-1AA

Tear...

YOurs might have to go around for all of us Pilly, i aint go none in the tank for dem scummers. :blink:

I can't acctualy find anything on the internet about it, but I heard on z560 AM today that they sold more than 10,000 tickets in the first two days--a record for the university. Just throwin' it out there.