Revised Husker All Time Team

Say what you want about him, but I believe Lawrence Phillips ranks as one of the best running backs ever at NU. Fabian Washington at Corner? You gotta put Barron Miles in there along with Williams and/or Ralph Brown. I personally think there have been better MLB's than Barrett Ruud, Barrett seemed to be the best of an average defense for 2 years, if not poor in 04, and seemed to make most of the tackles, breaking the record. I would say a Carlos Polk for that. Trev Alberts, tho he does deserve a spot on this team without question, is somewhat questionable to me because he did spend most of his career as a rush end, just happened to be listed as an OLB during the 5-2 days of the early 90's and was basically made into a rush end during the transition to the 4-3 in 93. Kris Brown in my eyes should be the KOS spot clearly, he blasted kick after kick into the endzone, tho we never really found out how clutch he was as a field goal kicker cuz he played in an era of so many blowout. Alex Henery on the other hand has been as clutch as ever, up until the miss this year agains OU.

Offense

QB - Tommie Frazier (91-95)

RB - Mike Rozier (81-83) and Bobby Reynolds FB - Tom Rathman (81-85) or I.M. Hipp

WR - Johnny Rogers (70-73)

WR - Irving Fryar (81-83)

TE - Junior Miller (77-80)

OT - Ed Weir (22-24)

OG - Will Sheilds (89-93) and Bob Brown

C - Dave Rimington (80-82)

OG - Dean Steinkuhler (81-83)

OT - Zac Weigert (91-94)

PK - Kris Brown

Defense

DE - Grant Wistrom

DT - Rich Glover

DT - Ndomakong Suh Yes I'm touting this now as we have never had a DT the calibur or the likes of this guy who can do it all

DE - Neil Smith

OLB - Trev Alberts

MLB - Barrett Ruud

OLB - Broderick Thomas

CB - Fabian Washington or Tyrone Williams

CB - Ralph Brown

SS/ROV - Mike Brown and Mike Minter as they played the same position

FS - Josh Bullocks as you can't argue with 12 INT's in one year along with his cover ability or Brett Clark

P - Kyle Larson

K - Adi Kunalic Led the nation the last 3 years in Touchbacks and he has 1 more year to go

Neil was a DT

Offense

QB - Tommie Frazier (91-95)

RB - Mike Rozier (81-83) and Bobby Reynolds FB - Tom Rathman (81-85) or I.M. Hipp

WR - Johnny Rogers (70-73)

WR - Irving Fryar (81-83)

TE - Junior Miller (77-80)

OT - Ed Weir (22-24)

OG - Will Sheilds (89-93) and Bob Brown

C - Dave Rimington (80-82)

OG - Dean Steinkuhler (81-83)

OT - Zac Weigert (91-94)

PK - Kris Brown

Defense

DE - Grant Wistrom

DT - Rich Glover

DT - Ndomakong Suh Yes I'm touting this now as we have never had a DT the calibur or the likes of this guy who can do it all

DE - Neil Smith

OLB - Trev Alberts

MLB - Barrett Ruud

OLB - Broderick Thomas

CB - Fabian Washington or Tyrone Williams

CB - Ralph Brown

SS/ROV - Mike Brown and Mike Minter as they played the same position

FS - Josh Bullocks as you can't argue with 12 INT's in one year along with his cover ability or Brett Clark

P - Kyle Larson

K - Adi Kunalic Led the nation the last 3 years in Touchbacks and he has 1 more year to go

:facepalm:

I don't even know what to say. Everything everyone else said, plus Bullocks had 10 interceptions, not 12, in 2003