Get used to the sight

Travis9

all of you Lee bashers. He is going to be taking the snaps next year as well and deservedly so at this time.

Here is why i believe this.

1. We will go in to next year with an offensive game plan very similar to the one we have now. Under center, power run based, play action passing game - Suites Lee much better than Green.

2. We will not turn into a spread team because a) we dont have the talent to run the spread B) if we were going to morph towards a spread type offense then Gabbert would not be our primary target.

3. In any offense you have to be able to throw the ball with some efficiency. Lee does that for us and Green does not.

I think Lee is slowly getting it. i think he will very much mirror Zac Taylor in his progression.

Now i can see Spano getting the snaps over Lee but not Green

If Green gets the nod I will be happy also, because i believe in our coaching staff.

all of you Lee bashers. He is going to be taking the snaps next year as well and deservedly so at this time.

Here is why i believe this.

1. We will go in to next year with an offensive game plan very similar to the one we have now. Under center, power run based, play action passing game - Suites Lee much better than Green.

2. We will not turn into a spread team because a) we dont have the talent to run the spread B) if we were going to morph towards a spread type offense then Gabbert would not be our primary target.

3. In any offense you have to be able to throw the ball with some efficiency. Lee does that for us and Green does not.

I think Lee is slowly getting it. i think he will very much mirror Zac Taylor in his progression.

Now i can see Spano getting the snaps over Lee but not Green

If Green gets the nod I will be happy also, because i believe in our coaching staff.

I dont know I think Green will push Lee this spring and fall and would not be surprised if Green beats him out. Dont get me wrong Lee should be starting right now because Green is still raw. But he will have a full year here and I think is more talented. And almost beat him out during his freshman year. I do think that Green is better at running the offense that they are running right now with just two reads or run. And the option would work better with Green I think.