Heisman Poll

kozzman555

At the very least I just want to see Suh invited to NY for the ceremony. The politics of the award alone prevents him from winning it. I never imagined him actually winning it, but just getting the invite would be considered a win in my book.

I'd like to see him invited to the ceremony and then stiff them by not showing up. If he's only going to be the token defensive guy invited, why not make a statement by thumbing his nose at them? On second thought, it might hurt him for the other defensive awards......but you never know. I'd still love to see it.

At the very least I just want to see Suh invited to NY for the ceremony. The politics of the award alone prevents him from winning it. I never imagined him actually winning it, but just getting the invite would be considered a win in my book.

I'd like to see him invited to the ceremony and then stiff them by not showing up. If he's only going to be the token defensive guy invited, why not make a statement by thumbing his nose at them? On second thought, it might hurt him for the other defensive awards......but you never know. I'd still love to see it.

I don't think Pelini & Osborne would allow that. But I understand what you're getting at.

I don't think Pelini & Osborne would allow that. But I understand what you're getting at.

Yeah, I know......it is completely without class and would never happen.....but one can dream. lol

Yeah, I know......it is completely without class and would never happen.....but one can dream. lol

Would you settle for Suh sacking whoever gets called up for the award?