Good Luck from Mizzou country

TrumanBD

Best of luck to Mizzou in their bowl game too. I always root for all the Big XII teams in their bowl games regardless. It makes our conference look good.

Everyone always says this. I don't know if I believe it. Am I the only one who roots against the other North teams in their bowl games? I want just one other H-board member to admit that they hope other North teams lose. Anybody?

Just when Colorado plays in a bowl game but since they haven't been to one in years, I am good for now! :lol:

Best of luck to Mizzou in their bowl game too. I always root for all the Big XII teams in their bowl games regardless. It makes our conference look good.

Everyone always says this. I don't know if I believe it. Am I the only one who roots against the other North teams in their bowl games? I want just one other H-board member to admit that they hope other North teams lose. Anybody?

Occasionally.. Yes..

I stand by my original statement.

I just think it makes our conference look better when they beat other conferences in a bowl game.

it is pretty embarrassing when the Big XII goes 2-5, losing to Big East and ACC teams. Big XII has to represent, we want to be at least the 2nd best conference.

My thoughts exactly.

As flawed as the BCS system is, they still weigh heavily on SEC & Big XII as being the dominant conferences. So in that case, we should be trying to live up to those standards when bowl season rolls around.