Big Red Wrap Up

For all of you who are foaming at the mouth for Saturday to get here like me, a little bit more to tide you over.

This episode has highlights from the CU game, as well as a recruiting segment where they interviewed Chase Rome and talked about Bronson Marsh. Cool interview with Rome... did not know his dad taught MMA. Can see how he would use that on the D Line. Quality kid. Also, I did not realize how valuable that final TD drive vs. CU was for us. The game never felt that close. I didn't realize that if Rex hadn't run one in to give us our last TD, that last bomb could have tied the game. Scary stuff.

Also, at the end of the episode, they break down TU. Gotta love the NCAA 10 prediction for the final score. They allow the video game to simulated the game (they do not play as either team, just let the computers get it on). In the end, the game said Roy would run for 183 yards and NU would win 28-9. Screw the media predictions. A video game told us we will win. It will come to pass... GBR! :koolaid2::nanalama:restore

http://netdb.unl.edu/bigredwrapup/

For all of you who are foaming at the mouth for Saturday to get here like me, a little bit more to tide you over.

This episode has highlights from the CU game, as well as a recruiting segment where they interviewed Chase Rome and talked about Bronson Marsh. Cool interview with Rome... did not know his dad taught MMA. Can see how he would use that on the D Line. Quality kid. Also, I did not realize how valuable that final TD drive vs. CU was for us. The game never felt that close. I didn't realize that if Rex hadn't run one in to give us our last TD, that last bomb could have tied the game. Scary stuff.

Also, at the end of the episode, they break down TU. Gotta love the NCAA 10 prediction for the final score. They allow the video game to simulated the game (they do not play as either team, just let the computers get it on). In the end, the game said Roy would run for 183 yards and NU would win 28-9. Screw the media predictions. A video game told us we will win. It will come to pass... GBR! :koolaid2::nanalama:restore

See, thats why i don't understand why Texas fans feel so threaten by the Huskers and react they way they are. They take a lot of hostility against the media, even though its the media and sports big-wigs that feel that Texas will win this game.

Texas fans need to stop crying and whining about this game and just root for the Longhorns, and then we take the Big 12 Championship from them and spoil their NC title dream, then they can cry, whine and be a bunch of big-headed babies that they are. :)

:restore

Yep I saw that. I actually won the first trivia question, :thumbs

It'd be kinda cool to see that happen.