Unbelievable Performance

I am sure I will have a few of my forum stalkers accuse me of lying but I am 37 years old and love watching football and that was the most incredible defensive performance I have ever seen. I have never seen a defensive player play a game on any level as I saw with Suh tonight. I hate to say it because I am a Buff but hang your heads high and be proud of that effort tonight regardless of how it ended it was a treat to watch, go kick some Pac 10 teams ass!!!!

If you were a husker fan would you be calling for Watson's head? I want to hear what someone with out all the emotional attachment says.

I had lost confidence in Watson back in 2001 when we steamrolled you guys and then won the Big 12 with an awesome running game only to go into the Fiesta against Oregon and try and showcase our mediocre quarterback play. Back when it appeared that Hawkins might get fired there was speculation on this board that Watsom would be hired to replace Hawkins, I posted several times that I would be completely against that hire.

I am sure I will have a few of my forum stalkers accuse me of lying but I am 37 years old and love watching football and that was the most incredible defensive performance I have ever seen. I have never seen a defensive player play a game on any level as I saw with Suh tonight. I hate to say it because I am a Buff but hang your heads high and be proud of that effort tonight regardless of how it ended it was a treat to watch, go kick some Pac 10 teams ass!!!!

Thank you sir. Nice to hear that from a Colorado fan :thumbs