Hats off , to our boys!

I would like to say I was very impressed with our boys. We knew we did not have the offense to compete with Tex and we did what we had to do.

Our coaches did an excellent job in preparing for this game.

We exposed Colt McCoy.

We shut down an explosive , haha offense.

Suh is the most dominate player in College, (should be heisman)

What else can you ask for........

For all you haters, dont start. I am very proud of our boys and Bo and even Watson excellent job NU

Strong words from Bo during the press conference.

"I'm not worried about the Bowl Game, I'm worried more about our boys."

I really tip my hat off to the Husker defense, they really tried to take control of this game, and it was just unfortunate that it turned out the way it did.

From Suh throwing McCoy back like 10 yards to Gomes ripping the ball away from the Longhorns reciever like it was meant for him.

They played with a lot emotion and strength to take this game. As much as it may hurt us, it hurts these guys even more that they were so close.

We played our hearts out and came much closer than ANYONE expected us to. This Texas team had an offense AND a defense that are the class of the nation. We put ourselves in a position to win and had those guys - future national champions? - down on their knees praying and shaking in the final seconds.

At the same time, we're now mad and hungry and not able to get too ahead of ourselves. This has been an up and down year, one in which we lost to Iowa State and beat Oklahoma. We showed difficulty handling the spotlight and I'm not sure launching into a Fiesta Bowl would have been the best thing for our program: that would mean we could get a lot better next year while not making a BCS bowl and making it look like we're stagnant.

No, I think we put the whole nation on notice tonight and I sure do feel sorry for whatever pitiful team gets the draw against us in their bowl game.

I think we took from tonight as much as we could ask for, as fans of this Nebraska program.

A proud, disappointingly frustrating, maddeningly exciting day.

We played our hearts out and came much closer than ANYONE expected us to. This Texas team had an offense AND a defense that are the class of the nation. We put ourselves in a position to win and had those guys - future national champions? - down on their knees praying and shaking in the final seconds.

At the same time, we're now mad and hungry and not able to get too ahead of ourselves. This has been an up and down year, one in which we lost to Iowa State and beat Oklahoma. We showed difficulty handling the spotlight and I'm not sure launching into a Fiesta Bowl would have been the best thing for our program: that would mean we could get a lot better next year while not making a BCS bowl and making it look like we're stagnant.

No, I think we put the whole nation on notice tonight and I sure do feel sorry for whatever pitiful team gets the draw against us in their bowl game.

I think we took from tonight as much as we could ask for, as fans of this Nebraska program.

A proud, disappointingly frustrating, maddeningly exciting day.

We go against Arizona in the Holiday Bowl.

I have literally not watched a game with this much nerve since Missourin 97. But with that said, I have never been prouder. What this program means to all of us, it's all I can say. There was a thread on here at one time, what defines Nebraska as back. WE'RE BACK. The heart, the resiliance. Ironically it came in a loss. The swagger is back. Nebraska is back, and not just in wins and losses, I havent care that much abotu a game since the Osborne years. yes, the Nebraska Football PROGRAM, and what it stands for IS BACK. and thank you to all seniors last year and this year for all you endured over your career here, THANK YOU for your effort and perserverence when you coulda just packed it in after the staff that brought you here was let go. THANKS GUYS.