Bottom line is...

FLU

If they don't kick the ball out of bounds, NU wins the game, plain and simple.

Or Shipley takes it back to the same spot they wound up. We can't assume the unknowable. If we had any offense at all, it would not have come down to that play. Though the kicker seemingly didn't help, he didn't do the horsecollar or allow the two passes to be completed. If wishes were horses beggers would ride. Might have been the same result if they handled the ball on the KO. And if the idiot McCoy had not put a little more air under the ball going out of bounds, it wouldn't matter. Always somethin! :)

if ifs and buts were beers and sluts, we'd have us a hell of a party

LOL Exactly until Bo lays down the law and crates an identity for our offense now we are going to be stuck with this fart in a whirl wind play calling and poor execution on the offensive line which is the root of our offensive problems. I say Bo because ultimately he is the head coach and he has to sit Watson and the offensive coaches down and say hey boy's this is what we are gonna do for the bowl game and beyond. Whoever isn't on board - there is the door. I really feel we have the minds (coaches) and some degree of talent we just have to create an identity with the players we have.

Remember the ol days when we cussed TO and his play calling - we all know how that turned out and one last thing. At least we are winning and going to a bowl game - remember a few years ago?? We will get there we just gotta be patient and while games like last night test our patients - we will get there Husker fans!!!! I have faith :restore