00:01: A Number That Defines Nebraska's Season

samms007

It's not an honest question. It's a butt hurt question. You are presuming that refs made the wrong call and you are wrong about that.

To the point of your question, Crabtree made a great play to shed a tackle and make the TD, but if you watched that game and didn't see that Tech got away with murder holding the Texas D line all game (and injuring Brian Orakpo in the process), you are blinded by more than than just red tinted glasses.

In any event, the season was defined by that one sledgehammer to the nads play which was the point of my comment.

Bevo fans whining about holding...that's rich

:laughpound:laughpound:laughpound

It's not an honest question. It's a butt hurt question. You are presuming that refs made the wrong call and you are wrong about that.

To the point of your question, Crabtree made a great play to shed a tackle and make the TD, but if you watched that game and didn't see that Tech got away with murder holding the Texas D line all game (and injuring Brian Orakpo in the process), you are blinded by more than than just red tinted glasses.

In any event, the season was defined by that one sledgehammer to the nads play which was the point of my comment.

Bevo fans whining about holding...that's rich

:laughpound:laughpound:laughpound

The irony is unbearable.

That's the most furious thing about the chop blocking, it came on Suh, and on the first play, so let's get serious, yes it happens, but on the first damn play, and then again in the first half, guess what watch the game,and watch Suh ON EVERY PLAY, make a point to do that, you'll see it happen at leat 6 more times that it WASNT CALLED. hmmm

Why would you apologize for costing McCoy the Heisman? Recent history has shown that this is a GOOD thing.

Thanks for kicking it out of bounds though :)

Only because the Heisman voters love rewarding undeserving candidates. On second thought, I guess that really does help McCoy. And you're welcome, we both know you couldn't win on your own.

Why would you apologize for costing McCoy the Heisman? Recent history has shown that this is a GOOD thing.

Thanks for kicking it out of bounds though :)

Only because the Heisman voters love rewarding undeserving candidates. On second thought, I guess that really does help McCoy. And you're welcome, we both know you couldn't win on your own.

:nutz:duel:dumdum

No offense, friend, (and "butt hurt" comments aside) but Texas has little room to complain about officiating after last night.

I wasn't complaining about the officiating. Merely pointing out that officiating is never perfect and Texas has been on the receiving end of perceived injustice on the big stage too.

Your loss was in your hands. Our loss was (at least arguably) out of ours.

Didn't Nebraska win a game this year thanks to Suh blocking a potential game winning field goal attempt at the end? Or was that Alabama with Mt. Cody? Sorry, honestly not remembering the details right now. In any event. Players still had opportunity to make a play.

No offense, friend, (and "butt hurt" comments aside) but Texas has little room to complain about officiating after last night.

I wasn't complaining about the officiating. Merely pointing out that officiating is never perfect and Texas has been on the receiving end of perceived injustice on the big stage too.

Your loss was in your hands. Our loss was (at least arguably) out of ours.

Didn't Nebraska win a game this year thanks to Suh blocking a potential game winning field goal attempt at the end? Or was that Alabama with Mt. Cody? Sorry, honestly not remembering the details right now. In any event. Players still had opportunity to make a play.

Suh has blocked field goals this year but you are referring to Cody blocking a last second Tennessee field goal to win.