schlabach, votes suh #1

(Toney in Omaha) - The caller that called the Rome show during the first hour may or may not of been me. :lol:

Any word on what that caller may or may not have said?

I said...........ERRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR......The Caller basically said that we need to put the blame on the offense. And there was also a push for Suh in the Heisman race. Rome said he does not have a Heisman vote but he would pick Suh.

(Toney in Omaha) - The caller that called the Rome show during the first hour may or may not of been me. :lol:

Are you the one that got racked for successfully using ragdoll in your take?

Yes. Did it sound like I was getting nervous towards the end?? I was.

BTW, since you are from Des Moines, do you know Vinny Mac?? The dude who originated "rag dolled"?

Are you the one that got racked for successfully using ragdoll in your take?

Yes. Did it sound like I was getting nervous towards the end?? I was.

BTW, since you are from Des Moines, do you know Vinny Mac?? The dude who originated "rag dolled"?

You sounded fine, it was a good call (you got racked what else do you want?) I dont know Vinny Mac, i have just got back into listening so i may have missed that. I havent really listened for the past year and a half because i couldnt get the station at my desk but i just moved and now get it loud and clear.