bowman or grixby

Unless Cosgrove was fired or quit recently, it shouldn't be too surprising they put the best and second best CB on the same side should it?

Dude, for all we know it's a damn typo. And considering how much Callahan and Co. keep up with a depth chart, which they really don't (at least last year), I wouldn't be surprised if it isn't entirely accurate.

Hey guys, I dont want to be offensive or anything, but did any of you read my post? The reason they are practicing on the same side right now is because they are the two strongest cornerbacks. It is not a reflection of how they will start come opening day, but rather that they havent decided which should play field and which should play boundry. They are not playing left and right, so they are getting work on both sides of the field, and if they decide to go left and right later they can both easily adapt, and if they stick with field and boundry they can find out which is better by having them compete with each other during camp, and then having the winner play field.

Hey guys, I dont want to be offensive or anything, but did any of you read my post? The reason they are practicing on the same side right now is because they are the two strongest cornerbacks. It is not a reflection of how they will start come opening day, but rather that they havent decided which should play field and which should play boundry. They are not playing left and right, so they are getting work on both sides of the field, and if they decide to go left and right later they can both easily adapt, and if they stick with field and boundry they can find out which is better by having them compete with each other during camp, and then having the winner play field.

To be honest, I completely missed your post. :o

That makes sense, so I'll just let it go. :thumbs